December 31, 2013

happy new year!

It is amazing how twenty thirteen just whoosh-ed by, isn't it?

Twenty thirteen has been quite a mixed-nuts-in-a-salad-bowl sort of year of me; the earlier part of the year saw me completely immersed in a blogging phase which then morphed into a Pinterest-ing pinning phase mid-year. Towards the end of the year, I got a tad bit overwhelmed with family, the kids, work and everything else in between that I decided to crank things down a few notches, bust out my internal compass and reset my bearings because the train I was on sort of jumped its rails and got lost.

Come the new year, I'm going to work on not getting too lost. Unfortunately, I don't work well with New Year resolutions so I'm not going to write down a set of them lists but the coming year will see me working a lot on the kid's study/play bedroom with some occasional hammering around the house in my quest of turning our house into a home. There will also be quite a fair bit of crafting since good ol' Santa brought me my very own Silhouette Potrait and in the kitchen front, a wee bit more of fattening up baking too since the husband and I agree that desserts are more my forte and lastly, proper reviews with proper photos of pretty-me-up products.

So until then, here's wishing you a Happy New Year filled with great joy, great love and great happiness!



with lots of xoxo - jamie