October 11, 2013

estée lauder limited edition premier color set

One of the many things I look forward to during the holiday seasons are the limited edition beauty sets, particularly the ones from Estée Lauder. They always seem to have the handsomest of sets come Christmas and here is this year's gorgeous set they call the Estée Lauder Limited Edition Premier Color set.


The entire set is valued at RM1,920 but you can purchase it for RM250 with any Estée Lauder purchase of RM200 in a single receipt. Oh yeah, it's also only one set per customer and since it's limited edition - while stocks last.

My thoughts ... well, I will most likely be visiting Grace and Christina at my local and very friendly Estée Lauder counter in the coming days to spy on this gorgeous holiday set. I haven't quite decided if I'll be splurging on this piece of holiday-gorgeousness - I am most tempted by it {and my ANR serum is running very low} but I really don't see a point of getting it if the colours don't go well with me ... particularly the lipstick, eventhough they are full sized and has golden stars on them and look oh, so so pretty {... slaps self!}.

Right ... calm, woman. Calm.
So ... what are your thoughts and what do you think of Estée Lauder's limited edition holiday set this year?