September 6, 2013

creative friday! feathers galore from lia griffith

With an exceptionally crazy report season looming, I decided that my very blend cubicle needed some colours and chic injected into it to keep me sane in the coming months. So, as always I ventured into my Lia Griffith folder {yes, she has a permanent folder in my pendrive} and decided to do feathers ... out of paper. A conundrum, I know but it's true - feathers out of paper or as she calls it, paper feathers.


I decided to follow her colour scheme of blue, teal and turquoise and printed her template out on three different coloured papers, snipped and trimmed away with a pair scissors during lunch and voila! Très très chic papiere plumes en bleu, turquoise et teal.

But I have to admit, the place where I added the feathers to isn't what I would term très chic but it does add a splash of colour to my view and since I face the monitor most of the time, I figured it would be as good a place as any.


Lia's instructions are really simple to follow, as you can see from her picture guide below so until next Friday, I hope you've been inspired!


DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE HERE.
A$ SIZED COLOUR PAPER - ANY GRAMMAGE WILL DO.
SCISSORS.