August 31, 2013

an almost sneak peak - diorskin nude bb creme

While snooping around my favourite Dior counter, I spied hidden in a little corner something new from Dior - the Diorskin Nude BB Creme or the Nude Glow Skin-Perfecting Beauty Balm with FPS 25 SPF-PA++. 

This new BB Creme is not yet officially launched in Malaysia; I've been told that it has been scheduled for sometime next month. I received a complimentary sample sachet with my Dior Addict purchase and will be putting it to the test later today. I am hoping it will fare much, much better than the DiorSnow UV Shield BB Creme - an experience I am not quite sure how to word ... yet.


The DiorSkin Nude BB Creme is available in three universal shades in Malaysia, shades which I think are meant to suit three different skin undertones - 012 for the very fair, 001 for the cool undertones and 002 for warm undertones. Please don't quote me on this yet though because I am basing it on my swatch while at the Dior counter.


Dior calls the Nude BB Creme le teint de rose or "the rosy complexion"; a dream combination of skincare and makeup. It is the next-generation complexion enhancer and the first beauty balm that give life to the Dior rosy complexion, a spirit which is dear to the House of Dior.

Reviews online have so far been mixed but I think I'll stop reading them for now and allow the product speak for itself later - my fingers are crossed.