July 5, 2013

dior addict extrême 339 in silhouette

If I had to describe Dior Addict Extrême nr. 339 Silhouette in a single word, it would be perfection. I bought this lipstick last Christmas and half a year in, this is still my go-to tube in the mornings unless I need more pop which is where my Burberry Lip Cover nr. 9 Blush comes in but more of that in another post.


Dior Addict Extrême nr. 339 Silhouette is a warm toned coral hued lipstick; the perfect nude for my fair warm yellow undertone skin.

When swatched on my arm the colour tends to lean towards coral rather than pink. However, it has just the right balance of coral/pinks and when combined with my natural lip colour, it gives me that effortless natural look ... a warm rose pink.

I did a little experiment and deliberately left some colour on my upper lip. If you look closely enough, you can almost see the coral peeking out on the tip of my upper lip while it's a warm rose pink on the rest of my lips. I have no idea how Dior Addict Extrême nr. 339 Silhouette does it but I'm not complaining because I absolutely love it.

I usually apply the Dior Lip Maximizer for extra hydration but even without, the Dior Addict Extrême lipstick glides on effortlessly creamy without tugging and settles comfortably with a hint of subtle sheen and translucency that makes your lips look simply lush ... the whole experience of it is quite addictive, really.

  
Although the Dior Addict Extrême line is much more pigmented compared to the original Dior Addict line, these are not long wearing lipsticks. You will need to reapply especially after a meal, otherwise the colour and hydration is good on my lips for about three hours.

Would I recommend the Dior Addict Extrême - most definitely yes as a lipstick but not nr. 339 Silhouette specifically. It is a beautiful colour but as always, do make it a point to visit the Dior counter personally to find the shade {or shades} best suited to your skin tone because every girl is unique.

Till my next post - c'est la vie!



DIOR ADDICT EXTREME IS AVAILABLE 
AT ALL DIOR COUNTER NATIONWIDE 
AND RETAILS FOR NRP RM100