March 5, 2013

caudalíe beauty elixir and vinosource sos thirst-quenching serum

I caved ... I so totally caved. 

I went to AEON with the intention of purchasing a crock pot but I came back with a crock pot, a bottle of Caudalíe Beauty Elixir and a bottle of Caudalíe Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum. A woman with a growing addiction to skincare & beauty products and access to Google during lunch time should never ever to allowed to go shopping alone for a crock pot. 


It took me less than fifteen minutes from the moment I walked into SaSa to the time I walked out to decide what I wanted because I'd spent my entire lunch hour reading up on Caudalíe and which raved-about product would benefit my currently oily T-zone and dry cheek area best. Since I was also running close to empty on moisturizer, I figured I might as well get them to complement the Divine Oil I'll be getting end of the month, which I shall leave for another post ... perhaps tomorrow.


A snapshot of the two product immigrants that jumped ship from Sa Sa's counter into my shopping bag.


I love that Caudalíe contains 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils, sodium laureth sulfate and animal ingredients. After an entire day of having tons of chemicals painted on my face by way of the whole shebang that is makeup, it's nice to know my skin is able to soak up mother earth's goodness at night.

I'll be doing a write up on these two product immigrants in a few weeks so stay tuned for that. In the meantime, if you're already using the Beauty Elixir and the Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

BOTH CAUDALÍE BEAUTY ELIXIR AND CAUDALÍE VINOSOURCE SERUM S.O.S. IS AVAILABLE AT SA SA OUTLETS NATIONWIDE. THIS PARTICULAR PURCHASE WAS 35% OFF THE NRP - VALID UNTIL 10 MARCH 2012 AT ALL SA SA OUTLETS.
CAUDALÍE BEAUTY ELIXIR {30ML} NRP RM65 | CAUDALÍE VINOSOURCE SÉRUM S.O.S. {30ML} NRP RM195.