December 18, 2012

the new box in town

{Update! 19 December} thelilacbox is RM 35 per box and yes, I'll definitely be subscribing. Oh yeah, if you blog about them, you get a box free. Just remember to let them know!

  

For those of you who don't know what a beauty box is, it's basically a goodies box choke full of premium beauty items that is delivered to you on a monthly basis. Some of the products included can be full size, travel size or sample size, although it will usually be a mixture of all three.

So, why am I rambling about beauty boxes?

Well, there's a new beauty box in town and it's in one of my favorite color too! thelilacbox will be launching early 2013 and boasts premium brands such as Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Chloé and Calvin Klein to name a few. I stumbled on them yesterday when I was catching up on posts on Facebook.
So, what does this new box in town has to offer. Honestly, I'm not quite sure yet because they'll only be launching next year but head over to their website at www.thelilacbox.com to register your interest and you get to choose one of the three freebies below:

a) A complimentary Burberry Beauty Makeover at Isetan KLCC {or}
b) Chloé travel size fragrance at Parkson Pavillion {or}
c) Calvin Klein Euphoria fragrance.

You can also jump onto Facebook and "Like" their page or just find out more about them there. But I suppose they've also summarized themselves in a nutshell for you:

a) The Lilac Box is a beauty box. Every month they'll introduce specially curated premium beauty and cosmetic products and send them to you in a box. Awesome right? It'll be like Christmas every month!
b) They're also VAIN - obsessed with looking good and making you look good. Vanity is good, right? It is after all a beauty box!
c) They's quite PICKY too and are selective in their choice of partners, brands, as well as subscribers. Picky is even better. Although, I'm not quite sure if they should be picky about subscribers ... Hmm.

They've so far featured some interesting products on their Facebook page. Not sure if they'll turn up in their box but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

No price has been announced yet, I think.  Either that or I'm too excited and high on Christmas to notice but I'm sure they haven't.

So, will I be signing up for a box when they launch? Most likely. Absolutely! I  receiving premium beauty surprises in a box. It's like Christmas on a four week cycle instead of a twelve month cycle. Find me a girl who doesn't and I'll be your monkey's uncle {have to stop reading and memorizing EL James' damn Fifty Shades quotes!}

Stay tuned for more updates!