December 25, 2012

merry christmas!

Yeap, we survived yet another apocalypse so this Christmas is definately worth celebrating and both my elves kids has a blast ... well, I think the older elf kid did with the amount of presents she got from papa and mama. We Mama went a little nuts this year {totally blame the Mayans!}.

The little elf kid on the other end had a bit of a dry spell compared to his sister because he's still too young to appreciate mama's gift wrapping skills but he did get loads, and I mean loads of hugs and kisses which I think he enjoyed more.

Christmas morning was spent ripping presents apart. Everyone was oblivious to Christmas afternoon because we were all snoring away but then Christmas night was spent filling the tummy with food at Moven Peak's steamboat buffet.

So I guess, that's it for this post and here's my two little elves kids wishing you a Merry Christmas!