September 16, 2012

sweet deliciousness

When a brand put any product next to a cupcake particularly perfume, I'll be sucker numero uno to want to buy it. I've never been a fan of DKNY's Delicious range of perfumes until I saw this ...

Launched in the spring of 2012, the new DKNY's limited edition Sweet Delicious range comprises of the three different scents:

Sweet Delicious Pink Macaron which is sweet and floral with a light-hearted and flirty feel.
Sweet Delicious Tart Key Lime which is fresh and fruity with a bright and tangy feel. 
Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue which is rich and warm with a seductive and radiant feel.

Seriously, why do these people come have to pair perfume with cupcakes!? I'm now terribly tempted to rush out to Jusco's perfumery counter, take a whiff and will most likely end up buying one bottle and wishing I had enough dough to buy all three, much to my poor bank account's chagrin and all this will be after at least an hour of contemplation! Thank goodness bonus near ...