September 19, 2012

♥-ing minerals

Literally.

After about a year of stalking the LovingMinerals website, I finally took the plunge and bought myself their Loving Sample Kit at RM30, Brow Defining Kit at RM50 and a Baby Kabuki at RM25. Delivery above RM100 was free and it only took one day via Poslaju. Super efficient service!


I got the items I ordered overnight and totally -ing the cute sample sizes in my Loving Sample Kit which came in super cute pots. I got to choose what samples I wanted to try so I went with the items below and added a  Baby Kabuki brush since you can't really apply mineral powders with your hands or just any brush.

  Mineral Foundation in EDM Intensive Light Medium
♥  Mineral Foundation in Lumiere Light Warm
♥  Cheek or Radiance in Terra Cotta
♥  Mineral Foundation in Monave Hyeyeon
♥  Finishing Powder in Sheer Silk

The Baby Kabuki is as its name - adorably cute but super dense and soft. Absolutely worth the RM25 I paid for it.

I also got the  Brow Defining Kit which includes Mrs. Coffee Eyeliner / Brow in Mini Size. It's a delicious mocha matte shade that’s ideal to give your eyes added definition; Dark Brown Eyeliner / Brow in Mini Size which is a mahogany shade for dark brown or black brows; the Rare Silk Eye Shadow in Travel Size which is basically a highlighter but it comes in a tube with a roll-on applicator (genius!) and the Angled Bamboo Brow/Liner Brush all for RM50 (steal!!).


They also threw in a sample sized pink eye shadow for free which I gave to my MIL because my eyes looks super swollen in shades of pink but I did test it on the back of my hands and the powder glided on silky smooth. I think I might give their eye shadow samples a try ...

I've yet to really try out all the products but what I did manage to test on the back of my hand did yield a happy consumer. The big test will come this Sunday during lil' Kai's big do - can't wait!