August 30, 2012

the rume all ... possible diaper bag?

I'm still quite hesitant to spend RM238 on the Skip*Hop Duo Diaper Bag in Uptown Stripes and hoping someone would be kind enough to check it off our Baby Registry for us. But I am in need of a diaper bag because I'm quite reluctant to lug the heavy old gigantor of a diaper bag around anymore, especially with an infant and a toddler in tow.

So, off I went stalking my favourite online green store Tiny Tapir and decided to get the RumeAll in Teal. It's not a typical diaper bag but I think it will do the job pretty well. When the family went on a five week vacation to US ... I bought the a Mini Rume and a Medium Rume and after loads of heavy groceries, laundry and shopping from San Francisco to New York, the bags held up exceedingly well and has not even torn a seam. It's been two years since the trip and I'm still using the bags for my groceries.


Retailing at RM89.00 from Tiny Tapir, the idea of using the RumeAll as a diaper bag is beginning to grow on me. With a zip top, two elastic top side pockets and a zippered front pouch ... it's known to store tons of stuff and is machine washable. It's also super lightweight at less than 100g and folds small to take anywhere. Oh yeah, did I mention that it's also environmentally friendly? 


Can't wait till this arrives in the mail. I think I might even get one in Fuschia for my MIL ...