August 5, 2012

philips avent disposable breast pads 60's

I first saw the Philips Avent Disposable Breast Pads Day 60's on myBBstore selling at 20% discount at RM28.40 and used that as a benchmark in my quest of finding something similar and hopefully cheaper here in my hometown since I could save on postage if I bought it locally. I was sorely mistaken. All the other brands had less pieces and was more expensive. After 2 weeks, I was close to giving up and decided to ask hubby to buy the dang box for me from KL until we decided to waddle to Jusco where I found the last box going at the same price - grabbed it, paid for it and was finally happy to be able to zip up my hospital bag. I even got 2 pieces of night for free. Can't complain.


The day pads are ultra slim and is contoured compared to other brands in the market. They are also individually wrapped (white for day; night in magenta), is easy to open discreet packaged unlike some which required me to use the rip-with-force method. Even the night pads are slim-lined although just a tad thicker than the day ones but not by much.

I am beginning to be a Philips Avent fan; I wasn't always. After much research, I find their products are well thought of for the already frazzled mums-to-be. Simple yet does the job efficiently and effectively.

Our next Philips Avent purchase; the Naturals Feeding Bottle Newborn set and the 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer, and I think our shopping is complete! Now I just need to hunt them down and hopefully they're on sale too.