August 6, 2012

my weekend maternity "luxuries" haul


Hubby came home last night and bought with him a bag of goodies for my hospital bag; some he bought and some was from a dear friend of mine who took the time to hunt them down for me when she was in US - on vacation.

Yup. I call 'em "luxuries" because they weren't originally on my packing list mostly due to the price but I'm glad dear hubby and my friends think some pampering is in order after nine months of pregnancy. Here's what I received:

From dear hubby
- Philips Avent Disposable Breast Pads Day 60's
- Bravado Original Nursing Bra Double Plus
- Earth Mama Angel Baby New Mama Bottom Spray
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub

From my dear buddy
- Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner
- Bare Minerals Refillable Loose Powder Brush

After almost ten weeks of procrastinating on packing my hospital bag after hubby started it off for me, I can finally zip it up this weekend and wait for my lil' man to decide when to make an appearance.