July 30, 2012

C&E naturals botanical shower mousse

It's good to have friends working in retail ...

Our company recently sold Crabtree & Evelyn and while clearing out the retail store in our office (Yes. We have a retail store in our office building to cater to staff and management purchase), I managed to score a couple of nice gift boxes for the little one's nursery and a 200 ml (6.8 fl. oz.) bottle of now discontinued Naturals Botanical Shower Mousse in Mango & Grapefruit for my hospital bag.

The packaging is a little torn but it's brand new and never been used before.

The description writes: "Refreshing and invigorating with grapefruit oil, known to help tone and tighten cellulite prone areas." It supposedly contains glycerine, skin-conditioning amino acids from apples, nourished from wheat proteins and Vitamin B5. It's also suppose to be free of harsh detergents with all lathering agents derived from natural botinal sources.

I quite like it scent wise after giving it a trial run on my hands. The blend of mango and grapefruit seems to go well and doesn't overpower one another. You can definately make out a subtle hint of both fruits yet it's not tropically sweet like some other brands which combines fruits in their products. It also didn't dry out my hands, bonus!

I think I might enjoy showering with this after my lil' man is born but let's give it another month before I give you my honest opinion about it.