January 17, 2012

we're pregnant ... again!

So, I've been M.I.A. for a couple of weeks but I have a good reason to be.

Hubby was home for the weekend so we went out for a nice dinner seeing Adrianna was with the grandparents. On the way home, I decided to drop by a pharmacy and amongst my stockpile of stuff, I threw in a pregnancy test kit. We got home and while hubby was getting ready to go back to KL, two lines decided to pop up on the stick.

So, I marched out from the bathroom and handed the stick to hubby who after a few seconds of wondering what on the world I handed to him; developed a huge grin from the east side of his face to the west of his face.

As for me ... well, I'm happy but I'm not looking forward to the bloating and nausea and exhaustion the next few months. Wish us luck!