December 19, 2011

meet claw. he's made of paper.

I'm home and I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself since Adrianna is now officially on a two week long vacation with the grandparents. My entire life have revolved around her the last 2 years, now that I finally have some time to myself, I am utterly lost. I could chill out in front of the telly but I decided to jump online and drool at more Christmas DIY, only today I stumbled upon Claw by Carlos Araujo from Silbach Station.

Originally created for the now no-more popular paper toy series called Speakerdog, Claw is super cute and definitely office desktop drool worthy; which is where this little fellow will be sitting on ... once I get a hang and carefully maneuver around those tricky edges with my scissors because I am one of the few who cannot cut a proper straight line even with the sharpest of scissors. 

Download Claw { here }. Be sure to download Buck Tooth too!
Image from Carlos Araujo.