December 9, 2011

bird crazy

Adrianna is only two but she ♥ Angry Birds ... a lot. Me, not so much but I do these cute paper owls from 3 Eyed Bear. My first attempt was a little lime green owl named Howlie whom I believe was the original owl from 3 Eyed Bear. Takes a while to get around the corners and gluing it in place but they're just too cute to just stop at one. 

I'm currently maneuvering my way around Bubblegum ... and perhaps Charlie next. Then there's Owly, Otus, Hoothoot!, Red, Tunkuruchu, Shelbey, Lowly, Orly, Sophia, Brady and finally Octavia. I'm hoping to get the full set done and have it ready in time for Little å's room reveal, but I think I have plenty of time since hubby has yet to start doing anything to Little å's new dig.

Bet Harry Potter's jealous now!

Click { here } to download the nocturnal family.