November 15, 2011

24th - 25th oct: los angeles

Personally, I think Los Angeles as a tourist destination is a tad hyped up. It's more of a playground for the super rich and famous and for poor tourists like me, I think I could skip this destination all together and not really feel a pinch, but that's just me.

We arrived quite late in Los Angeles and got a little lost locating the Hollywood sign. Then it was off to the hotel and the night passed by rather uneventfully.

The next morning, we woke up early and checked-out because we only planned to spend half a day on the city tour busses before driving about an hour and a half away to Anaheim ... Disneyland! The highlight of my entire trip but I'll leave that to the next post.

Here are some photos I took when in Los Angeles. Like I said, it was ok.


Introducing the lil' munchking to Louis Vuitton early.

An early taste of Disney in Los Angeles.

Of course we had to pose in front of the Kodak Theater.

... And in front of Mann's Chinese Theater.


On the city tour bus.

Got some lunch and posed with some Halloween decorations at a farmer's market.

Got some hotsauce for FIL since he's claiming bragging rights in the family to being able to take spiciness.


And some retail therapy at Baby Gap before heading back to the car and off to meet ...

At the happiest place on planet earth *grin!*

signature jpeg

signature jpeg