October 7, 2011

a very benefit-ial weekend

Last weekend, two going-to-be-ex-colleagues; SF and TW decided to spend a weekend of pigging out and shop oogling in KL. They haven't been to Jogoya too so after hearing me rave about it endlessly and shamelessly, we decided to booked a room at The Farenheight, boarded a bus and headed for the city center.

Our first stop, Petaling Street. SF and I didn't feel like shopping much due to the heat but TW bought something and was super happy about it.

A weirdly named drink but who the heck cares. It comes with ice cubes!!

Sephora was definately an eye-opener for both the girls and I managed to convert them into lusting perfumaholics especially after Lancome's new Tresor In Love fragrance. We decided to stop by Pavilion since our dinner reservation doesn't start until 6pm and there they fell in love in Anna Sui's Secret Wish and I had a Benefit haul ... Then it was off to Jogoya at Starhill for a pigging out session.

My Benefit haul plus freebies *happy!*.


Not the best of grammar considering the location and clientele they're targetting but they mean well ... or trying to avoid a lawsuit.

Cooling coconut drink. I think I must have drank 3 of these!


The only reason I actually pay RM110 to eat at Jogoya ... free flowing fresh sashimi! Salmon, scallops, oysters, squid, octopus, abalone, cod fish, lobster ... *drool!*.

Sharks fin salad.

I think this was called coconut jello.

The best rum and raisin pudding ever.
Have to get hubby to try this the next time we come here.

Tiramisu.

Another round of desserts.

New Zealand Naturals ice cream.

Flower tea.